• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT & ACTIVITY CHECK
    -short IC post because reasons below-

Leilan of course has nothing to do much in Loess, but he guesses he can shownup for a meeting anyway. When he does however, he finally hears why he was stolen - and frowns. ”I don’t think...” he starts, but he does know when to shut up and he does so when the king who stole him, continues. Still, he muses silently, losing his attention to his thoughts. As far as he knows, in the mess of steals that happened last fall, only one of the brothers had attempted a steal from Loess and it hadn’t even been succesfull. Heck, his mother did the same thing, so why is it Ischia Arthas holds a grudge against? Are they too similar in promising boys a lifestyle of relative freedom? But that should not make them enemies in his opinion... perhaps he should talk to Arthas about this later.

He’s lost most of the rest of the conversation. But since he is not here to stay forever or free to choose a caste, he does not really need to pay attention. It’s good that there is a temporary alliance with Hyaline at least though. It would be rude to purposefully get on bad terms with a sanctuary kingdom, he thinks.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT & ACTIVITY CHECK - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 07:38 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT & ACTIVITY CHECK - by Leilan - 05-11-2018, 01:09 PM