• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

See right through my walls / Gedrinth, any

kagerus
    and in my dreams, i kissed your lips a thousand times
    I brought Gedrinth with me today, from the field. My eyes go over the gorgeously covered mare with a genuine smile as Ilma dutifully introduces us. She's receptive to my greeting, exchanging breath with me easily. All in all, before she even says a word, I find myself liking this mare that Ilma has managed to bring home. Hopefully, that's how she will see Hyaline: as home.

And, magically, the very first words I hear out of the pinto's mouth are exactly that. She'd not been sure of herself at first, but after seeing the land and hearing our mission statement - her mind had changed. My head tosses with wordless glee at this, totally fulfilled with the knowledge that we've yet another soul coming to appreciate this land and the gifts it lends to Beqanna. Fluttering in the breeze, my deep brown forelock barely contains the happiness shimmering in my nutmeg eyes.

"Your presence ensures your usefulness, and if your beliefs are like ours, then you will always be welcome, Gedrinth." My hoof scuffs against the frozen terra, quietly musing. "Do you have an interest in particular in kingdom duties? You seem driven and intelligent. The diplomatic caste would benefit from one such as you - but perhaps battling is your forte." Ever the let's-get-everyone-working queen, I settle into a hip with a smile, awaiting the mare's response patiently.

@[Ilma] @[Gedrinth]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: See right through my walls / Gedrinth, any - by Kagerus - 05-20-2018, 05:33 PM