• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

See right through my walls / Gedrinth, any
    Gedrinth of Hyaline
    template by punki of adoxography
    ALL OF LIFE IS PEAKS AND VALLEYS
    @[Kagerus] | @[Ilma]
    Her white splotches grow and spread as she stands there, listening to her new Queen's words, then to Ilma's. The snow settled gently down on her back, and the fae let a small shake, causing flakes to fly off.

A slight smile appeared on her face, as her maw opened to answer gently. "I would hope that there is an availability in the Diplomat Caste, I think that's something I'd enjoy doing. It would also keep me busy and feeling fulfilled." she said simply.

Her vivid blue gaze, surrounded by her own contrasting white face, looked between Kagerus and Ilma. "Are there any other names I should learn to recognize?"

OOC: Sorry about being so late with the post. D: Life got way to crazy between helping in a friends wedding, another friend having a baby and my own family moving at the same time. xD Anyway, life toned down (for the moment) and Posting should be back to normal now!
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: See right through my walls / Gedrinth, any - by Gedrinth - 06-01-2018, 04:34 AM