• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Queen of Birds; Taria

Taria finally proves a thinker, although so fiercely loyal to Arthas (again he wonders what the man had done to deserve all that loyalty, besides accepting a gift from a witless yearling - anyone could do that) that it is almost painful to look at her from the radiation of said loyalty. Her glare comes when he says Arthas is probably also not a diplomat, something he'd coerced from the fact that he looked like a warrior and perhaps had not thought all of this steal through. Of all horses, he'd taken Leilan - while not royal blood of Ischia, certainly he was the son of one of the most powerful Leviathans, which immediately would put the grey man on unfriendly footing with Nerine - and it's allies, no doubt. So now there were three kingdoms (four if Hyaline was counted, he wasn't sure on their position) that were definitely not allied with Loess. Three against two, then.

But yes, she has a point. He nods to her. "He also tried for Jesper, but I guess we can overlook that. Still my question stands, through all this explanation - why Ischia? Nerine stole from you just as well, and from Sylva if I'm not mistaken. So if you're going to put yourself up as the same kingdom as Sylva, then you should treat us the same way. But we are still independent kingdoms. There's a difference between being sisters and being adjoined twins." he snorts.

Her fallout brings him to a standstill, leaning forward, ears pinned down almost threateningly while her words wash over his face. "What I see here, is an arrogant king who's only being one because some stupid little girl thought he was in love with her. And so far nothing he's done convinces me he deserves the title, and your yelling at me about it is not going to help. Now I don't know if Brennen even ordered that steal on you, but continue treating me as a child and a nitwit without giving me the information required to come to the right conclusion, and you're definitely going to experience the difference between warrior and diplomat." His lips have retreated into an angry show of teeth by now; then, he abruptly changes his course back into the hills. He'd probably better not attack her, she can't help it that Arthas has only been making a show of treating him like a toddler, but he sure as hell is done with that kind of behaviour. If they want to have a stubborn child on him, then that is exactly what they're gonna get.

@[Taria]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-11-2018, 01:38 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-15-2018, 07:41 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-16-2018, 03:23 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-17-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-19-2018, 05:21 AM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-19-2018, 07:31 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-20-2018, 06:20 AM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-20-2018, 07:22 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-21-2018, 01:55 PM