• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any]

Slowly they filter through the jungle forests and find him here on the beach.  Not one, but two reunions slowly form.  His eyes first find the bay mottled mare splashing about in the waters.  She comes up to him as though he is some sort of mirage.  Too perfect to believe, right?!  She stands still with a look of disbelief, all he can do is grin.  The bulge of her body is undeniable and inside he knows what she carries...

That is when another approaches and his attention turns.  This mare is who he has come for.  Who he had promised, he'd return for.  As his silver eyes lay upon her, he is taken aback by her natural glow.  The roundness of her sides causes a look of satisfaction on his facial features.  All he had ever wanted was right in front of him. "Kylin!" He exclaims in joy.  Body turning to face her as lavender limbs draw him nearer to her.  Wings shuffle with his gait and not before long he is at her side.  Embracing her, lips finding her soft flesh.  He had missed her scent, her touch, her smile.  "I've missed you so much... Won't you please reconsider coming to Tephra?  I want you, Kylin, and our child to grow up surrounded by family.  With love and support, protection..." He pulls away from her as he speaks to look into her eyes.  Seeking any morsel of acceptance of his proposal. 

In their shared moment, he nearly forgets that Mosrael barred witness to their greeting.  He hardly considers her feelings.  After all, the only reason he had hooked up with her was from Kylin disappearing...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Mosrael] @[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any] - by Klaudius - 05-20-2018, 08:38 PM