• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any]
    Mosrael
    i'm way too
    good at goodbyes

It doesn’t take long for another to break into the peripherals of her vision. Lavender and white the mare is hauntingly familiar as she does not hesitate to approach the figure of Klaudius. Startled, Mosrael is quick to realize that the apparition of the man who inhabited nearly all of her thoughts was not that at all. He’d actually made the journey to brave the potential wrath of her father. He’d returned to Ischia.

For a moment she harbored hope that he had come for her. To wrap her once more within the warmth of his embrace, but reality was quick to set aside those childish dreams. Helplessly she watched as the strangely winged mare rushed to him and the two embraced like forgotten lovers. Familiarity and affection enveloped them and Mosrael slowly felt a part of her shatter into one million pieces.

He had not come for her. In fact, it would appear that it had been quite the opposite. A frown replaced the stunned expression upon her face and she exited the water, peeling her gaze away from Klaudius as he rained kisses upon the other woman. She refused to surrender to the heartbreak that threatened to overtake her. She was stronger than that and she knew that she did not need him to validate the woman within her. With a determined flick of her tail she easily found the path that would carry her to the center of the island and, without a second glance, she disappeared onto it. 

@[Klaudius], @[Kylin] Mosrael is out. lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any] - by Mosrael - 05-21-2018, 09:03 AM