• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

However wicked and conniving he may be, he was still a man, and he still had urges.

Her teeth on his skin only serve to arouse him even more. She is young, inexperienced, but that doesn’t seem to matter now. Her power exceeds her age; her beauty exceeds her power. He is drinking in every facet of her body - each curve, each smell, each taste. For all the people that have given themselves to him, she is by far his favorite.

Black legs carry him around her, he’s dancing with the devil and he’s loving it. He bites and sucks at her skin as his heart races within his chest. She had a hold on him no one had before - and they’d only just met. What was happening to him?

He finds her backside, and slithers his serpents’ tongue near her tender parts. He licks, bites, sucks, wishing to make her feel what she’s never felt before.

(His demon, his queen)

“Demon Queen,” He pauses momentarily, grinning. “Let me hear you scream.” He allows himself to fully commit to her pleasure, growing more aroused himself as he tastes her.

Modicum Mortem

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 05-17-2018, 08:20 PM