• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; Karat & Trekori

The light purple of his form has placed itself upon Ischia shores a time or two since the mutiny.  Always it was to find Kylin.  Ensure her wellness and that of their soon to be child.  He could not ensure her safety.  Not here.  He has no say here, no control.  That is why she asks her to leave this place.  To come to Tephra.  Each request is met with refusal though and so each time he has left empty handed...

It is in one of these such times that he has returned to Tephra.  To only find out his own daughter has disappeared(as well as Krone and Kwartz).  In attempt to find them, he consults with Warrick and his son, Krom.  Wherein his iron child leaks the information he had searched for.  Immediate anger fills him at the blatant disrespect of this "Brotherhood".  His departure from the gathering and ashy soils is swift and he finds himself creeping upon Ischia shores once again.  Landing with a thud, body slick with sweat.  

Silver eyes narrow to his surroundings.  Finding himself nearest to the land bridge as Karat would have to cross here.  A light trail of two separate tracks file down the shoreline, mingled with a faint scent of his daughter.  With haste he follows the disruptions in the sands.  Seething with each step forwards...

There is a break and then he sees them.  Lavender ears just catch the tail end of Karats words.  He was unsure if he was more upset with Ischia or his daughter.  Eyeing those gathered, he recognizes Brennen immediately and assumes the golden boy was the culprit behind this intrusion.  He doesn't hide his discontent as he approaches and just after Trekori informs Brennen of his decision to return Karat home.  His pace doesn't slow and his voice calls out gruffly, "Don't bother boy."  His body files in next to Karat and before Brennen.  Eyes landing a hard glance at Kori before turning to the their leader, "So the brotherhood steals daughters from other kingdoms now does it... I hope you had little knowledge of this Brennen." His words are stern but not hostile.  "I'll take my child back now, thank you.  I trust you will deal with this issue accordingly," his muzzle reaches to his daughters shoulder with forceful instruction to move.  Turning himself in the same direction as he guides her.  An irritated flick of his tail is all the more they will see of them... 

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Brennen] @[Trekori] this work as a finale?  Maybe if Kori comes back out, him and Karat can meet again Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Karat & Trekori - by Klaudius - 05-23-2018, 09:15 PM