• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

undo the knots of the past / viserion, any
    Viserion is pleased to see that Brennen, the newly crowned king, has come to greet them. While Viserion had been merely a newborn colt when seeing immortal bay stallion, he does not forget such stories and reputation he has held. Many of the brothers had spoken highly of him, and even his own father did. It was an old face that makes him already feel at home—a home that he should have returned to long ago.

The dragon boy gives the king a soft tilt of his head in greeting. “It is finally good to meet you, Brennen.” A smile clings to his black and vermillion orange speckled lips. There is excitement dancing in his honey-hazel eyes before further speaking. “Yes, once I found out Takei was from the newly formed brotherhood in Ischia I knew I had to come here.” It had seemed too perfect of an opportunity to pass by, or even to turn away as fate laid out the steps of his life he is supposed to take.

“I was born within the Tundra while my father, Rigdon,” he says, “He served under the previous kings, Errant, and Ianto, as the King’s Hand.” He speaks with pride when mentioning his father. It isn’t a prideful boost though, but something he is proud to speak of knowing his father had played an important role within the history of the brotherhood. Viserion’s father had played an important role in the early days of his life before his parent’s death and the Reckoning had come. It was his wish to become the man his father was—to be part of the brotherhood and more.

Viserion falls silent for a moment before proceeding to speak again. “I know you must be busy, so I wish to make my intensions clear for why I have come here.” Viserion had already decided the instant Takei had mentioned the brotherhood. Brennen confirmed his decision even more. “I wish to join the brotherhood,” saying it made it even more real now. “I will do what I must to prove myself to be called a brother as well.” He would do everything in his power to become such. Viserion was determined to not let himself slip away into the shadows of this island they now call home of the brotherhood.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[takei] @[Brennen]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: undo the knots of the past / viserion, any - by Viserion - 06-03-2018, 12:58 PM