• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  stand where i stood - Kwartz
    I cannot place the expression she wears. It is intense, and a bit volatile. Clearly, she is considering something, some course of action. For a brief moment I feel a twinge of worry. For all the we have met before, I know next to nothing about the girl. Except that she is here willingly. Perhaps I should have analyzed that fact further. After all, this new Sylva has attracted a rather odd breed of creatures, and... like morning dew, my worries evaporate. 

What remains is a sensation foreign to me. There is a stirring in my gut, a desire beyond any I had experienced thus far. I want her. Lepis, the slim female before me, she is all I want. The scent of her, the taste. I want to drown myself in her essence, and my body is reacting accordingly. The sensation intensifies as she steps closer, touching the overly sensitive skin of my neck as she speaks. Just bored, eh? She certainly seems to have gotten over that in a hurry. 

This desire has never struck me before, and I never imagined it would. At least not like this. Not with this single minded urge to fulfill the most basic of pleasures as I want to do now. Perhaps it was a trick of the moonlight that had shown me her in this new perspective. I almost miss the question, so caught up am I in the feeling of her skin grazing mine. "I... uh, I've lived in Sylva all my life... I was born here." And then she is no longer before me, but beside, deftly removing a feather from the sail of my wing.  The want becomes a need. I need to have her, before I implode. To find release in her body. 

A sound somewhere between a laugh and a growl emerges from my chest at her next question. It's bizarre, that sound. But she seems to have the same thing on her mind, and I find myself more than willing to oblige her thinly veiled invitation. "I could think of a few things..." the murmur of my voice rumbles from low in my chest. This is something I want desperately, and yet there is a quiet voice trying to be heard, begging me to reconsider. But I want this, don't I? And she clearly does. With a  almost angry snort, take action. She has paraded herself before me with clear intention. And I think I may well die if I don't find some kind of release soon. I find myself reaching towards her. My lips caress the plane of her neck before opening to grip the base of her mane with the blades of my teeth. I am rough in my urgency, pulling harder than I ought to, but I am past caring. I want her, I need her. I will have her. She feels so fragile beside me, and I hesitate a moment, wondering if she'll bear my weight. My breath comes in short gasps now, as I attempt to mount her whilst maintaining my grip on her mane. 

@[Lepis] let me know if this needs any editing

Messages In This Thread
    stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-15-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-16-2018, 12:11 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-17-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-18-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-20-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-22-2018, 11:15 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-24-2018, 09:11 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-29-2018, 02:29 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-29-2018, 07:32 PM