• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  stand where i stood - Kwartz
    I know when the lust finds him; I recognize the sudden alertness in his bearing. I have seen it before, in Arthas, in Modicum Mortem, in a few of the shadowy Sylvans that linger for a look at my comely figure. I feel it as well, the side effect of such a heavy-handed use of my ability, and that is entirely novel. As a girl, I'd dreamt of becoming a wife, but the actual duties of such a position had never featured heavily in my daydreams. With Arthas, strong Arthas, I'd imagine him holding me tightly and a pleasant warmth would spread through me.

This is more than a warmth though, it is better. This is like a wildfire, and I suddenly find that I do not care at all about how long he has lived in Sylva. He is answering questions that I no longer care about knowing, for my world seems to have narrowed down to the places where he touches me. The fire is hotter there, burning so brightly I no longer feel the bite of the cold wind as he presses my lips to his neck. I glance back at him, at my Arthas, at my...no. Not Arthas.

This should be Arthas. Not Kwartz. What was I doing? What had I been thinking? The lust falls away, washed from my system by the sudden shock of realization. My emotions shift as quickly as the wind around us, but in my panic I cannot seem to settle on one to send to Kwartz. Instinct kicks in, and I freeze, caught between fight and flight.

Flight, my instincts decide.

My navy wings flare out as I lean back to shoot into the sky, only to crash against the bars of Kwartz's legs as they wrap around my ribcage. I try again, shifting back to try for a better angle, only to find that my rump presses firmly against his belly.

"No." I say, quietly at first and then louder as I feel the panic begin to rise in my throat. "No, Kwartz, no, I didn't. I didn't mean. No." I try a third time, forward now, but I have always been weak when it comes to pain, and he holds me tightly at the neck. "No. Please."

Messages In This Thread
    stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-15-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-16-2018, 12:11 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-17-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-18-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-20-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-22-2018, 11:15 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-24-2018, 09:11 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-29-2018, 02:29 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-29-2018, 07:32 PM