• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  stand where i stood - Kwartz
    It's like waking up from a bizarre dream, finding myself perched between her legs, the amorous feelings draining away as quickly as they'd arrived. For a moment I am dazed with the sudden shift. Her words penetrate the fog of my thoughts, and I realize with a shock that she's pleading with me. I almost oblige; then it dawns on me what's just happened. I'm being manipulated. Again. Suddenly the day goes icy cold, or perhaps its just me. I'm not attracted to Lepis. Not like this. But by some damn power, she had made it as though I was. My cold shock melts into a hot and sickened anger. Morty wants me to do something violent? Fine. Ill show him fucking violent. 

I can feel her quake beneath me, still pleading for mercy. She picked the wrong day to fuck with my mind. Releasing the hank of her mane slowly, I lean forward until my lips are brushing the curve of her twisting ears. In parody of a lover's caress, I whisper. "Oh Lepis... you were careless. You really should have thought about where you are." 

Kissing the point behind her poll, my forelegs clench around her barrel with a constrictor's grip. She's trying to escape, shifting this way and that, but I'm stronger than her. It's time this foolish girl was taught a lesson. Forcing her legs wider to accommodate me, I rock against her unwilling body seeking entrance. Maintaining my husky whisper I growl in her ears once more. "Remember, you wanted this. Wanted it enough to manipulate me to get it. Now I'm going to give it to you, you careless little whore." My teeth sank into the delicate skin behind her ears, biting into muscle of her neck. The taste of blood blooms in my mouth as the skin breaks beneath the pressure. 

As I bite, my body rolls into hers, forcing past tight muscles until I am inside her. Ignoring everything except the her and the noises she makes, I push in again and again until warm fluid creates an easier passage. From there it is not long until my body has built enough pressure to bring about my climax. A moment of exhilaration spiking my already coursing adrenalin, and I ram myself deeply inside a final time. I hold that position for a long moment, wanting her to remember this day, and the actions which brought her to it. I want her to remember the feel of me for the rest of her life.

Releasing her neck from the uncomfortable angle I've held it at, I slide from her back. It is immediately clear that I had done more damage than I realized, with streaks of blood tinting the sweat on her thighs and my belly. I have left my mark, alright. It is evident in the marks on her skin, in the thick white liquid trickling down her thighs. In the violent power I feel over the fragile creature before me. Blandly, I notice that I am not feeling guilty over my actions. If anything, I am feeling satisfaction. As though my eyes have been opened for the first time, I realize. This is justice, and it is mine. 

@[Lepis] 
    A little bit of powerplaying, I can remove it if you want

Messages In This Thread
    stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-15-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-16-2018, 12:11 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-17-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-18-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-20-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-22-2018, 11:15 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-24-2018, 09:11 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-29-2018, 02:29 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-29-2018, 07:32 PM