• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  stand where i stood - Kwartz
    There's anguish in her eyes, though she's doing her best to disguise it. Listening to her attempts at sarcasm, I can't help but smirk. Letting her finish her rambling, I step close enough to touch her sweat dampened skin. Blood stains her milky skin in half a dozen places. The rounded lacerations where my teeth split the satin of her neck, the scraping marks and bruises my hooves carved over her ribs. And of course, the smears of crimson that had tricked from her abraded sex. 

"I need practice, eh? Very well. I somehow don't think Modicum will begrudge me your keeping." I held her gaze a moment before shrugging carelessly. "If King Arthas wanted you safe, he should have kept you close." Pressing against her side, my mouth touched the wound behind her ears gently. My tongue drew long, slow tracks against the injury, removing the blood stains carefully. 

Moving down the length of her body, I repeated the process with each mark. At last I reached the worst of it, the place where I had damaged her with intention. The salty-metallic taste of blood, semen and sweat mixed in my mouth as I lavaged the roughed up flesh with due delicacy. I'm taking my time, not leaving a spot on her creamy skin. "This doesn't have hurt, you know..." I commented before plunging my tongue within the swollen canal. More blood, more semen. That wouldn't do. With the same slow care, I cleansed her channel thoroughly, sucking occasionally to tease pleasure. "We have several months until the end of your stay. I'm sure we'll find plenty of time to practice my skills, darling Lepis." I assured her when I emerged. Sex. I found myself not looking forward to that part, but it seemed like it would be the most effective method of bringing this little bitch to heel. 

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-15-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-16-2018, 12:11 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-17-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-18-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-20-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-22-2018, 11:15 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-24-2018, 09:11 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Kwartz - 05-29-2018, 02:29 PM
    RE: stand where i stood - Kwartz - by Lepis - 05-29-2018, 07:32 PM