• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mock]  Breckin vs Viserion
    <s><b>WINNER: Viserion</b></s>
    [font color=red]Default win to Breckin, as Viserion did not post on time the second time.[/font]

<b>Breckin</b>

<b>Attacks & Defenses (-5/+5):+3</b> <i>average of all posts</i>
    +, -, or / Were attack(s), defense(s), and movement(s) understandable? (Did the player use directional cues like right and left, was the horse in the right position to make that attack, etc.)
    +, -, or / Would the attack(s) have been effective? (If the horse is aiming to cripple their opponent, they wouldn't bite; if they are are trying to distract or bruise they might bite, etc.)
    +, -, or / Were the attack(s) and defense(s) described well? (Specific area they are aiming for why they are aiming there, etc.; this does not require specific anatomy but rather, you are aiming for the shoulder to hinder movement, biting to distract or bruise, etc.)
    +, -, or / Were the defense(s) reasonable? (Did the horse take an appropriate amount of damage?)
    +, -, or / Did the damage taken and previous damage/injuries taken affect the horse’s decisions and movements adequately?

<b>Post 1 (+3)</b>Walks up, feints at right forearm before biting at left forearm, then jumps forward to kick out at his belly
    +
    +
    +
    /NA
    /NA

<b>Post 2 (+3)</b>half-rears and lets him push her over, dodges the bite but takes the kick, reaches back to bite at his chest and then kicks at his back end
    +
    /Why bite again when it’s not effective against the scales?
    +
    /
    +

<b>Post 3 (+3)</b>
    +
    /NA
    /NA
    +
    +

<b>Realism (-2/+2):+0.67</b>  <i>(average of the below, max of 2 as not all elements need to be present in all posts, should include at least 2 elements per post, however) </i>
    +, - or / Were stats of each character taken into account? (How big is your opponent, do you know their build, experience, traits, etc.)
    +, - or / Was the landscape used? (if it's raining, the footing will be muddy and effective movement. if it's winter, the ground might be ice covered, etc. these things can be used in attacks/defenses)
    +, - or / Were traits used reasonably and within their limits?
    +, - or / Was there anything in particular that stood out in terms of realism, good or bad?

<i>Post 1 (+1) </i>
    +
    /
    /NA
    /

<i>Post 2 (0) </i>
    /
    /
    /
    /

<i>Post 3 (+1)</i>
    +
    /
    /
    /

<b>Creativity (-2/+2): +1.67</b> <i> (average of the below, max of 2 as not all elements need to be present in all posts, should include at least 2 elements each post, however) </i>
    +, - or / Did the horse give a sense of their emotions/reasons/feelings throughout the battle? Do you have a sense of their personality?
    +, - or / Were the attacks/defenses creative and interesting?
    +, - or / Was there anything in particular that stood out in terms of creativity, good or bad?

<i>Post 1 (+2) </i>
    +
    +
    /

<i>Post 2 (+2) </i>
    +
    +
    /

<i>Post 3 (+1)</i>
    +
    /
    /

<b>Grammar (-3/+3): +3 </b> <i>(total from below 3 elements) </i>

Grammar: (-1/+1): +1
    - Were there consistent (i.e. More than two typos in one post, or sentence fragments in every post) grammar issues or typos? If yes, -1. If no, +1
    very minor typos
    Readability: (-1/+1): +1
    - Were the posts easy to understand? If yes, +1. If no, -1
    Powerplaying: (-1/+1): +1
    - Was there powerplaying? If yes, -1. If no, +1

<i>Outline specific instances of issues for critique; sorry I’m working on these in a rush, nothing super jumped out at me, just practice practice practice makes everything that little bit better</i>
    <b>Rubric Total (<i>sum of above sections</i>): +8.34</b>

<b>Viserion</b>

<b>Attacks & Defenses (-5/+5):+4</b> <i>average of all posts</i>
    +, -, or / Were attack(s), defense(s), and movement(s) understandable? (Did the player use directional cues like right and left, was the horse in the right position to make that attack, etc.)
    +, -, or / Would the attack(s) have been effective? (If the horse is aiming to cripple their opponent, they wouldn't bite; if they are are trying to distract or bruise they might bite, etc.)
    +, -, or / Were the attack(s) and defense(s) described well? (Specific area they are aiming for why they are aiming there, etc.; this does not require specific anatomy but rather, you are aiming for the shoulder to hinder movement, biting to distract or bruise, etc.)
    +, -, or / Were the defense(s) reasonable? (Did the horse take an appropriate amount of damage?)
    +, -, or / Did the damage taken and previous damage/injuries taken affect the horse’s decisions and movements adequately?

<b>Post 1 (+4)</b> half-rears to get away from bite, takes bite on scales on left shoulder, bites at her himself, gets kicked in the thigh, circles around and comes back to rear and kick and bite at her
    +
    +
    /
    +
    +

<b>Post 2 (+4)</b>Counters attack by turning away and kicking as she is kicking
    +
    /He is as likely to get hurt as to hurt her, doing this, but it’s creative
    +
    +
    +

<b>Realism (-2/+2): +2.5</b>  <i>(average of the below, max of 2 as not all elements need to be present in all posts, should include at least 2 elements per post, however) </i>
    +, - or / Were stats of each character taken into account? (How big is your opponent, do you know their build, experience, traits, etc.)
    +, - or / Was the landscape used? (if it's raining, the footing will be muddy and effective movement. if it's winter, the ground might be ice covered, etc. these things can be used in attacks/defenses)
    +, - or / Were traits used reasonably and within their limits?
    +, - or / Was there anything in particular that stood out in terms of realism, good or bad?

<i>Post 1 (+3) </i>
    +
    +
    +
    /

<i>Post 2 (+2) </i>
    +
    /
    +
    /

<b>Creativity (-2/+2): +2</b> <i> (average of the below, max of 2 as not all elements need to be present in all posts, should include at least 2 elements each post, however) </i>
    +, - or / Did the horse give a sense of their emotions/reasons/feelings throughout the battle? Do you have a sense of their personality?
    +, - or / Were the attacks/defenses creative and interesting?
    +, - or / Was there anything in particular that stood out in terms of creativity, good or bad?

<i>Post 1 (+2) </i>
    +
    +
    /

<i>Post 2 (+2) </i>
    +
    +
    /

<b>Grammar (-3/+3): +3 </b> <i>(total from below 3 elements) </i>

Grammar: (-1/+1): +1
    - Were there consistent (i.e. More than two typos in one post, or sentence fragments in every post) grammar issues or typos? If yes, -1. If no, +1
    Readability: (-1/+1): +1
    - Were the posts easy to understand? If yes, +1. If no, -1
    Powerplaying: (-1/+1): +1
    - Was there powerplaying? If yes, -1. If no, +1

<i>Outline specific instances of issues for critique; I don’t have anything off the top of my head, sorry I’m grading these pretty fast</i>
    <b>Rubric Total (<i>sum of above sections</i>): 11.5</b>

Messages In This Thread
    Breckin vs Viserion - by Brennen - 05-15-2018, 09:14 PM
    RE: Breckin vs Viserion - by Breckin - 05-19-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: Breckin vs Viserion - by Viserion - 05-21-2018, 08:40 PM
    RE: Breckin vs Viserion - by Breckin - 05-24-2018, 06:59 PM
    RE: Breckin vs Viserion - by Viserion - 05-31-2018, 02:51 PM
    RE: Breckin vs Viserion - by Breckin - 06-03-2018, 12:44 PM
    RE: Breckin vs Viserion - by devin - 06-27-2018, 12:02 PM