• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mock]  Traton vs Caw
    <b>WINNER: Traton </b>

<b>Traton</b>

<b>Attacks & Defenses (-5/+5):+3</b> <i>average of all posts</i>
    +, -, or / Were attack(s), defense(s), and movement(s) understandable? (Did the player use directional cues like right and left, was the horse in the right position to make that attack, etc.)
    +, -, or / Would the attack(s) have been effective? (If the horse is aiming to cripple their opponent, they wouldn't bite; if they are are trying to distract or bruise they might bite, etc.)
    +, -, or / Were the attack(s) and defense(s) described well? (Specific area they are aiming for why they are aiming there, etc.; this does not require specific anatomy but rather, you are aiming for the shoulder to hinder movement, biting to distract or bruise, etc.)
    +, -, or / Were the defense(s) reasonable? (Did the horse take an appropriate amount of damage?)
    +, -, or / Did the damage taken and previous damage/injuries taken affect the horse’s decisions and movements adequately?

<b>Post 1 (+2)</b> charges at opponent, feints as if to rear and then bites at left foreleg
    +
    /
    +
    /NA
    /NA

<b>Post 2 (+4)</b>takes kick to jaw and bite to withers, and then tries to move away but is kicked in the ribs; tries to get ahead of him and kick at his wing joint
    +
    +
    +
    /Definitely get hit, because that’s part of it, but I would try and at least avoid some things, rather than just take the full brunt of every attack
    +

<b>Post 3 (+3)</b> moves forward and slightly away to lessen kick
    +
    /NA
    /NA
    +
    +

<b>Realism (-2/+2):+0.33</b> <i>(average of the below, max of 2 as not all elements need to be present in all posts, should include at least 2 elements per post, however) </i>
    +, - or / Were stats of each character taken into account? (How big is your opponent, do you know their build, experience, traits, etc.)
    +, - or / Was the landscape used? (if it's raining, the footing will be muddy and effective movement. if it's winter, the ground might be ice covered, etc. these things can be used in attacks/defenses)
    +, - or / Were traits used reasonably and within their limits?
    +, - or / Was there anything in particular that stood out in terms of realism, good or bad?

<i>Post 1 (0) </i>
    /
    /
    /
    /

<i>Post 2 (+1) </i>
    +
    /
    /
    /

<i>Post 3 (0)</i>
    /
    /
    /
    /

<b>Creativity (-2/+2):+1.67</b> <i> (average of the below, max of 2 as not all elements need to be present in all posts, should include at least 2 elements each post, however) </i>
    +, - or / Did the horse give a sense of their emotions/reasons/feelings throughout the battle? Do you have a sense of their personality?
    +, - or / Were the attacks/defenses creative and interesting?
    +, - or / Was there anything in particular that stood out in terms of creativity, good or bad?

<i>Post 1 (+2) </i>
    +
    +
    /

<i>Post 2 (+2) </i>
    +
    +
    /

<i>Post 3 (+1)</i>
    +
    /
    /

<b>Grammar (-3/+3): +3 </b> <i>(total from below 3 elements) </i>

Grammar: (-1/+1): +1
    - Were there consistent (i.e. More than two typos in one post, or sentence fragments in every post) grammar issues or typos? If yes, -1. If no, +1
    Readability: (-1/+1): +1
    - Were the posts easy to understand? If yes, +1. If no, -1
    Powerplaying: (-1/+1): +1
    - Was there powerplaying? If yes, -1. If no, +1

<i>Outline specific instances of issues for critique; I liked the attacks, it felt pretty clear the whole way through, but maybe work on defenses. </i>
    <b>Rubric Total (<i>sum of above sections</i>): +8</b>

<b>Belgaer</b>

<b>Attacks & Defenses (-5/+5): +3</b> <i>average of all posts</i>
    +, -, or / Were attack(s), defense(s), and movement(s) understandable? (Did the player use directional cues like right and left, was the horse in the right position to make that attack, etc.)
    +, -, or / Would the attack(s) have been effective? (If the horse is aiming to cripple their opponent, they wouldn't bite; if they are are trying to distract or bruise they might bite, etc.)
    +, -, or / Were the attack(s) and defense(s) described well? (Specific area they are aiming for why they are aiming there, etc.; this does not require specific anatomy but rather, you are aiming for the shoulder to hinder movement, biting to distract or bruise, etc.)
    +, -, or / Were the defense(s) reasonable? (Did the horse take an appropriate amount of damage?)
    +, -, or / Did the damage taken and previous damage/injuries taken affect the horse’s decisions and movements adequately?

<b>Post 1 (+2)</b> side-steps away, reaches out to bite at her withers, then turns to kick at her
    +
    +
    /Remember to describe why you’re trying to attack a certain place
    -Be careful not to powerplay; she didn’t say she tripped and you can’t say it for her
    +

<b>Post 2 (+4)</b> jumps forward to move kick from wing to barrel, turns at kicks out at her in response
    +
    +
    /Still could use some “whys” in the attacks
    +
    +

<b>Realism (-2/+2):0</b> <i>(average of the below, max of 2 as not all elements need to be present in all posts, should include at least 2 elements per post, however) </i>
    +, - or / Were stats of each character taken into account? (How big is your opponent, do you know their build, experience, traits, etc.)
    +, - or / Was the landscape used? (if it's raining, the footing will be muddy and effective movement. if it's winter, the ground might be ice covered, etc. these things can be used in attacks/defenses)
    +, - or / Were traits used reasonably and within their limits?
    +, - or / Was there anything in particular that stood out in terms of realism, good or bad?

<i>Post 1 (0) </i>
    /
    /
    /You mentioned your trait but then didn’t end up using it for anything? I was a little confused
    /

<i>Post 2 (0) </i>
    /
    /
    /
    /

<b>Creativity (-2/+2):+2</b> <i> (average of the below, max of 2 as not all elements need to be present in all posts, should include at least 2 elements each post, however) </i>
    +, - or / Did the horse give a sense of their emotions/reasons/feelings throughout the battle? Do you have a sense of their personality?
    +, - or / Were the attacks/defenses creative and interesting?
    +, - or / Was there anything in particular that stood out in terms of creativity, good or bad?

<i>Post 1 (+2) </i>
    +
    +
    /

<i>Post 2 (+2) </i>
    +
    +
    /

<b>Grammar (-3/+3): -1</b> <i>(total from below 3 elements) </i>

Grammar: (-1/+1): -1
    - Were there consistent (i.e. More than two typos in one post, or sentence fragments in every post) grammar issues or typos? If yes, -1. If no, +1
    Some typo issues in 2nd post
    Readability: (-1/+1): +1
    - Were the posts easy to understand? If yes, +1. If no, -1
    Powerplaying: (-1/+1): -1
    - Was there powerplaying? If yes, -1. If no, +1
    In post one, said she tripped even though she didn’t say that

<i>Outline specific instances of issues for critique; I would love to see more “whys” of attacks/more description of attacks. Be careful of power playing. </i>
    <b>Rubric Total (<i>sum of above sections</i>): +4</b>

Messages In This Thread
    Traton vs Caw - by Brennen - 05-15-2018, 09:15 PM
    RE: Traton vs Caw - by traton - 05-16-2018, 12:05 PM
    RE: Traton vs Caw - by traton - 05-17-2018, 06:42 AM
    RE: Traton vs Caw - by devin - 05-18-2018, 12:19 AM
    RE: Traton vs Caw - by Belgaer - 05-18-2018, 06:45 AM
    RE: Traton vs Caw - by traton - 05-21-2018, 02:19 AM
    RE: Traton vs Caw - by Belgaer - 05-22-2018, 03:32 PM
    RE: Traton vs Caw - by traton - 05-23-2018, 07:59 AM
    RE: Traton vs Caw - by Andromeda - 05-23-2018, 11:44 AM
    RE: Traton vs Caw - by kujibun - 05-23-2018, 12:25 PM