• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Modicum Mortem Trait
    I know this might be a long shot, but I decided I’d ask the @[Officials] anyways ?

So Modicum Mortem is a total ass, as everyone knows. I was thinking he goes up the mountain to ask for immortality because he wants to terrorize BQ forever, but instead he is cursed because he’s such a selfish asshole?

I was thinking he could be cursed with something like Xenomorph mimicry or something else that could be considered a curse? Here’s what that would entail...

Xenomorph mimicry is the ability to mimic a Xenomorph from the “Alien” movies. Players can pick three characteristics from the following: armored skin, knife tail, acidic blood, dual mouth, carnivore. Mutated Xenomorph shifting  

I figured I’d ask, no biggie if you guys say no ?

The random question marks were supposed to be smilie faces btw Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Modicum Mortem Trait - by swxrdsandpxns - 05-16-2018, 09:10 AM
    RE: Modicum Mortem Trait - by Kyra - 05-16-2018, 02:50 PM
    RE: Modicum Mortem Trait - by swxrdsandpxns - 05-16-2018, 02:55 PM