• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  let me go crazy on you [whoever's in the mood for Jack]

Abra
    The forest is her home now.

Morty has certainly picked a suitable place for the nightmares of Beqanna to dwell. Muscular limbs pull her across Sylva’s vastness, as spring sunlight pours through the various breaks in trees. Her home stays dark more often than not, and the copper color of the leaves gives it a distinct, eerie glow. There is nothing quite like it.

And there’s nothing quite like the golden mare she stumbles upon. It isn’t often that Abra finds another as hellbent on torture and killing as she, but here they are. Morty has told her about the laughing lady - how she’s crazy, but in the best way.

Jackel, he’d said her name was. And she was standing over her kill, licking blood from her lips with a pleased look on her face. They’d encountered each other once before, but Abra decides this is as good a time as any to get to know her better.

Living dead girl steps into the pool of crimson plasma. Two-toned eyes gaze up curiously at the laughing lady before looking down at the ground. Her ebony hooves becomes covered in the thick liquid, and she gives a wry smile. “You sure have some good handiwork,” Abra states, chuckling. “How is it that you’re not a warrior yet?”
    I’ll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Messages In This Thread
    RE: let me go crazy on you [whoever's in the mood for Jack] - by Abra - 05-17-2018, 08:09 PM