• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  let me go crazy on you [whoever's in the mood for Jack]
    Again and again and again and again I make my rounds.  I've lost count of how many times I've actually stepped across the rotting bag of bones by now.  It's only when my improvised paint begins to clot and  dry that I finally start to slow my advances.  However I am not entirely placated by the artistry of my work--it could do with some more finishing touches, I'll admit. But for now it will have to do given my limited resources.

I've begun my final path I realize as I come face to face with the  ebony stare of the female nightmare.   Unable to move around her and continue with my rhythmic dance, I am left with little choice but to indulge her.  The girls words meet with swiveling ears as my wild eyes roll within their sockets, always assessing and reassessing the situation as it unfurling.  And I cannot help but to smile almost demurely as the girl's statement settles into my pretty little head. I say almost demurely because that is not at all what my smile looks like.  My usual cheshire grin is displayed widely upon my face in all of its blinding beauty.  And then gravity begins to tug my head sideways, falling to tilt at its usual precarious angle.

Within the quickest blink of an eye I am in front of her, closing what little gap was left to linger between us.  I'm but a hairs breadth away from her, audibly forcing a savory inhale through flared nares before blowing a warm, teasing breath upon her neckline, tickling the nerves that rest beneath her flawless charcoal skin.  My voice is practically a whisper above the ring of locusts claiming the hazy night, "Misguided girl, are you aware of what you are asking for?"

@[Abra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: let me go crazy on you [whoever's in the mood for Jack] - by Jackel - 05-30-2018, 08:48 PM