• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Swallow me whole //Any
    Im alone on these shores, starring blankly into the murky ocean beyond. Its quiet here and my thoughts race wildly. The ever present scent of sulphur clings angrily to my painted coat, the silver of my mane blowing into sea glass eyes. 

Hestia has died, and the four winds blow madly against the earth in protest to the great Leviathans death. Nerine wouldnt be the same when I returned. Neither would I. 

My own mother had become queen I supposed. I'd study under her diplomats, become familiar with their air of democracy and voice. Perhaps I'd throw my head into the fighting pin, become reckless as the warriors in Warrick's army. I didnt want to be here anymore. I lobned for the cool air of Nerine and the hug of my mother, but im not a little girl anymore, and Tephra is nice despite the heat.

With timid steps I sink into the spring warmed waters of the ocean, my muscles relaxing beneath the wintry blue. 

I'd go home soon, but for now im here to stay.

((OOC: PHONE POST ; lightly edited.))

Messages In This Thread
    Swallow me whole //Any - by Philomena - 05-18-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Warrick - 05-20-2018, 08:38 AM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Philomena - 05-21-2018, 09:44 AM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Warrick - 05-22-2018, 04:08 PM
    RE: Swallow me whole //Any - by Philomena - 05-23-2018, 12:07 PM