• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I may have found what I am looking for [Solace]
    Jesper could only hope that Solace did not perceive him as the emotionally, irrational sort. He did pledge himself as an Ischian warrior and, although he has the charisma and tact, he simply preferred the strategies required on the battlefield. Aquamarine gaze notes that Solace never loses her focus and, intently listens to him. Her gentle nuzzle of reassurance and, humble words are enough to settle Jesper's thoughts. As she continues, the ebony stallion feels his cheeks growing flush; though, he does not permit her compliment to go to his head. He replies, with a few words, in a sincere tone. "Your kind words mean so much to me, Solace. Thank you."

Her last phrase is an offer that Jesper knows to be genuine, just by the tone of her voice. He knew she did not intend to question his loyalty and so, he offers a smile, warm with gratitude. "I greatly appreciate your invitation and, I will be sure to accept if the need arises. Hyaline is a magical land and, you and Kagerus have built a gracious home. Likewise, I would like to extend an offer of my own. If you ever find yourself in need of an additional soldier, I am at yours. Do not hesitate to call on me." It seemed as though they had reached a mutual place and, nothing more needed to be said. Poll lowers and, nape stretches out to extend whiskered plush towards her. He gently presses his warm muzzle into hers and, lingers long enough to exhale a couple of warm whuffs upon her nose. Pulling away, he smiles before permitting vocal chords to voice his farewell. "I wish nothing but the best for you and Hyaline in the coming season. Until next time, do take care of yourself, Lady Solace." And, with that, he turns southeast to follow the coastline to the River in order to return home.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Solace], I believe you wanted to wrap this up. I hope this works <3 It has been a pleasure wording with you Lav! Cannot wait to do so with Velk =)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I may have found what I am looking for [Solace] - by Jesper - 06-22-2018, 09:39 AM