• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

But the earth refused to die; Nerine horses
    There's a smile upon her charcoal lips as the darkened mare proceeds to offer her inquiry of Nerine.  Eagerness seems to permeate the woman's eyes, wanting to know the possibilities of what the Sisterhood could be.  A swish of her tail flicks at her barrel as Breckin collects her thoughts for a response, thinking back to the a not so long ago when Scorch once described the kingdom to her for the first time.

"I've not met everyone there yet, as I am newer there, but I have no doubt there would be plenty there that would love to be your friend.  Allow me to explain Nerine a little more for you also.  The kingdom is composed mostly of mares, though stallions are residents as well.  Anyone who calls Nerine home is called a Leviathan and my friend Scorch is currently the Queen Regent.  We are based around the ideology of loyalty, comraderie, and servitude.  Servitude meaning you can choose a caste to be in such as War or Peace.  For example, I am part of the Peace cast, having chosen to be a diplomat.  But you could be a part of whatever you wanted to if you were considering calling Nerine home Miss....?," her voice trails off somewhat, realizing she never caught the other woman's name.

"But I can say for certain that you will have made at least one friend today," she says warmly, smiling once again at the bay mare.

@[Nataliya]

[OOC:Sorry definitely not my best but wanted to get something up.>.>]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: But the earth refused to die; Nerine horses - by Breckin - 05-22-2018, 05:10 PM