• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[birthing] Easier for you to let me go; any
    I hope that you catch me, cause I’m already falling
    Ilma

Ilma is too heavy for a normal walk.

And yet she does walk, because now that she snow has melted in the valley below, it's the season to give life to the world. A life that she did not want to carry, or at the least, should have been someone else's. But there's no time for regrets. She's had all winter to think about that. This baby will not be his - it will be hers and hers alone, or, rather, perhaps she will not tell the baby that Svedka is not their father - depending on what they look like, a little earlier or later. Because well, it's not too bad that he offered to help her. They'd see this through, and maybe next time, she will be pickier on who she mates with, maybe if he wants to he could actually - "Ugh!

She cried out randomly, it seems, and not too loudly. But it signals the start of the something she'd hoped might not come. But the baby moved so much inside her belly the last few weeks, she knows he is healthy and ready to live.

She just has to make sure he lives a much better life than his father.

I hope that you see right through my walls...
    ...put your arms around me, and I’m home

@[Svedka] @[Llowell] @[Kagerus] whoever wants to come see the baby and/or help her through this process
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    [birthing] Easier for you to let me go; any - by Ilma - 05-19-2018, 05:31 AM
    RE: [birthing] Easier for you to let me go; any - by Faellyn - 05-23-2018, 04:46 PM