• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[birthing] Easier for you to let me go; any

It had been a while since he’d dared to step foot in Hyaline. After his last visit he’d kept to himself, lurking in the shadows – waiting. Autumn had given way to winter and winter had melted into spring, and there he stood upon the precipice once more watching as she waddled uncomfortably about. She hadn’t changed much beside the added weight of her heavily pregnant belly. He smiled in satisfaction. Beneath layers of skin his progeny twisted itself about as he prepared to enter the world. Truthfully, he held no real interest in acting as the child father. He was content to gift Ilma the full weight of responsibility when it came to their foal. His freedom was far too important to him.

But he was determined to watch her bring him forth into the world.

Melted into the shadow he craned his neck to watch as she centered better into his vision. From where he stood he heard her groan and, oddly, the sound was pleasing to his ears. Very little was accomplished without struggle and he could not regret the actions he took to ensure that his line would continue. The anticipation of his son’s arrival hung heavily in the morning air and he was determined to stay until the deed was done.

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Ilma] I brought him out of the closet to lurk...

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [birthing] Easier for you to let me go; any - by Arithmetic - 05-19-2018, 06:28 AM
    RE: [birthing] Easier for you to let me go; any - by Faellyn - 05-23-2018, 04:46 PM