• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra]
    Taria

What games was she playing? Why did Abra bother to attempt a steal? One that had rules, whoever lost had to stay in the opposing kingdom. If it was to gain experience why put rules on it? If she wanted to visit Taria all she had to do was ask, after all there kingdoms hold an alliance together.

It was a rather silent trip from Sylva to Loess, but it was quick as they are neighbors. Welcome to Loess, much more open than Sylva. Taria rather enjoyed the moutains, if you traveled in between them you would find beauty. It was where she enjoyed to spend her time when she was not out on diplomatic duties. It was peaceful, and not many of the other kingdom equines spent time there so it was quiet. 

She stops in her place and turns to gaze at Abra Why did you want me to stay in Sylva? You can find me whenever you want, our kingdoms are friends. She cocks her head awaiting an answer. Was there a meaning behind her attempt? Or was it truly just to obtain experience.

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

@[Abra] a post for the steal^^

Messages In This Thread
    What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-19-2018, 07:45 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-20-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-20-2018, 07:28 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-23-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 05-29-2018, 07:01 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Abra - 05-29-2018, 08:40 PM
    RE: What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra] - by Taria - 06-03-2018, 07:23 PM