• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Sanctuary You Say- Any
    He can hear others talking, he is tired and scared, could he trust these equines? His body disappeared, a talent he had but had little control over, it was not long before he appeared once again, laying in the same position. A white horse yells and than looks back to Kanamae, You'll be safe he says, he introduces himself as Baltas and asks for his own name.

Before he could speak another appeared, a paint with a horn. My name...my name is Kanamae he forced the words from his mouth, he felt at peace for the first time since he had been brought to this world. These equines were not the same as the others ones he met, they were caring. Baltas.....Kagerus he says both of there names, a smile growing on his maw as his gaze flicks between the two. The paint grooms him and he leans his head over to nuzzle her cheek, finding comfort with her already.

There was so much going on, but his body needed to rest. She was putting him to sleep with the soft grooming. He tried to fight it but his eyes grew heavy, and before he knew it he was asleep. The empty stomach was now full, this was home.

@[Kagerus]@[Baltas] OOC: Sorry took forever to respond! I can get another post up now that he is a bit older? ^^

Messages In This Thread
    A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Kanamae - 05-19-2018, 07:58 PM
    RE: A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Baltas - 05-20-2018, 12:17 PM
    RE: A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Kagerus - 05-20-2018, 05:46 PM
    RE: A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Kanamae - 05-28-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Baltas - 05-31-2018, 07:36 PM