• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Sanctuary You Say- Any
    The foal's body disappears for a brief moment, then reappears in the same position. The ability startles Baltas, but not as much as the scent of fear coming off of the foal. Though it dissipates when he speaks, the fact that it existed in the first place makes Baltas so, so angry, even as he hides the emotion to avoid frightening the foal.

My name... my name is Kanamae.

Kanamae sounds so tired, and it breaks the Lippizaner's heart to see such a young foal that way. What in the world happened to him? At least he's safe now, and Kagerus is here to groom and comfort and feed him. "Thank you for coming," he murmurs to Kagerus. 

OOC: Sorry if this is bad, my brain is kinda fried from the math final lol

Messages In This Thread
    A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Kanamae - 05-19-2018, 07:58 PM
    RE: A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Baltas - 05-20-2018, 12:17 PM
    RE: A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Kagerus - 05-20-2018, 05:46 PM
    RE: A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Kanamae - 05-28-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: A Sanctuary You Say- Any - by Baltas - 05-31-2018, 07:36 PM