• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

At the edge of the water || Klaudius
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

Weary legs bring me to meet my sister.  Explosive sounds around us cause me to stagger forwards and nearly fall into my twins reach.  Her muzzle nudges my shoulder.  I have felt this feeling before.  As we had grown side by side within our mothers womb.  The very one who stands angrily now and threatening to leave us.  

Usually they would have seeked comfort by their mothers side, but not now.  My own snipped nose nudges my spotted siblings body.  A nuzzle that may have been instinctual to find a food source.  Grumbling sounds from my belly cause my ears to perk forwards in confusion at this new noise.  In my perplexed state I cry softly.  Begging my sister to make it quiet.  Lavender duster tail flips from one side of my ghostly rump, to the other in irritation...   

@[Ketzia]

Messages In This Thread
    At the edge of the water || Klaudius - by Mosrael - 05-20-2018, 10:32 AM
    RE: At the edge of the water || Klaudius - by Kove - 06-02-2018, 12:53 PM