• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

At the edge of the water || Klaudius

The exploration of his gaze upon her face reveals nothing more than he expects to find.  Quickly she lashes back out at him, making her feelings of him well known.  He couldn't argue with her.  He had no foot to stand on, but she was wrong.  Ever so slightly but still wrong.  He had not impregnated EVERY mare in Beqanna, nor did he have those intentions.  If anything, he had become content on settling down... 

This time his gaze does not shy from her wrath.  Instead, he focuses on the delicate lines of her face and strength of her tone.  He did not have to protect her.  She was capable of taking care of herself and he slightly admired this fact.  His reply is no more than a simple apology for now, "I'm sorry my actions hurt you." He couldn't say he hadn't intended them to, but he was sorry nevertheless.

When she turns to tend to the girls, his hooves remain unmoved.  Only his eyes follow to where they lead off to.  Knowing it best to let things lie for now.  They could continue this conversation later, so he simply stands guard in silence...   

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

Messages In This Thread
    At the edge of the water || Klaudius - by Mosrael - 05-20-2018, 10:32 AM
    RE: At the edge of the water || Klaudius - by Klaudius - 06-07-2018, 08:30 PM