• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin
    Ivar follows her lead, though he sinks below the water where she steps across it. Her progress is not especially quick, and Ivar is able to take a brief side trips after a pair of slow-looking gar, and still join her in climbing onto the white sands of the more westerly island.

The kelpie's ears flick towards her curiously as she speaks of the island favoring others, and Ivar's dark gaze watches her face carefully as she speaks. She doesn't seem in the mood for teasing, but still he plucks gently at the lavender skin of her shoulder with delicate teeth, a half-smile on his glittering mouth. She is so unlike the others, who readily grasped for power. Ivar had enjoyed their ambition - there was a thrill in seeing Heda and Isobell charge forward without fear, but he finds Kylin's quiet, unassuming nature a relaxing counterpoint.

The broad leaves overhead shield out some of the moonlight, but as he reaches the copse and turns around, he sees the the water is not so terribly far away. An acceptable choice, he decides, and reaches out to draw Kylin closer to him.

“I like this spot,” he says against her, feeling the soft hairs of Kylin's ears against the sensitive scales of his mouth. “I'll wake you up at sunrise.”

@[Kylin]
    I think we can end it here and i'll start the new one.
    we can also do another just kylin/ivar thread too if you want Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Ivar - 05-20-2018, 04:05 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - kylin - by Ivar - 05-28-2018, 04:26 PM