• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Out with the golden we sew // Rapt

kagerus
    as dreams are to the sleeper, so am I to you
    He comes, just as he always had, as he always will. My weak-willed boy, soft at the knees, with eyes that leave you at once powerful and doting. He's so easy to hold - so easy to grasp - so easy to ki--

Kagerus.
    I look at him, but not in his eyes. It's hard enough to look over the planes of a body I once knew so intimately. That I'd loved, in some sort of twisted, shallow way. My face screws up. This should be easier. Or at least, I shouldn't have made it so damn hard with my dimwitted vanity.
    What do you want?

"Our son came to meet me," I offer bluntly, not knowing how to be graceful.
    "He is gorgeous, just like you." Again, my delivery is questionable. My heart squeezes, knowing that this isn't what Solace had in mind when she told me to find the father of my son, to bring him to her.
    But she did ask - and as he is bound to me, so am I to her...

"I was wondering if you would want to meet my wife. Her children. Abysm. A family... Gathering." It sounds lame on my lips, and no matter how hard I try, there's no way to reanimate the corpse of this conversation.

"I'm sorry..."

@[rapt]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by Kagerus - 05-20-2018, 06:44 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by rapt - 05-20-2018, 06:55 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by Kagerus - 05-20-2018, 07:10 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by rapt - 05-20-2018, 07:26 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by abysm - 05-22-2018, 05:51 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by rapt - 05-26-2018, 03:50 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by rapt - 06-02-2018, 02:22 PM