• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan]
    Arthas

Arthas was a busy man, Loess was truly coming together. He needed to visit Hyaline soon to see were there alliance stood, he needed to see Morty to discuss there enemies. But first he had to see another equine, Leilan, the stallion had ran off rather upset last time they met. It was unsettling to Arthas, he was a decent stallion, he was not here to make the stallions year here miserable.

He steps out towards the mountains, perhaps the roan stallion was trying to remain hidden by there shadows. He allows a whinny to escape his maw, it was one that had a summons to it. Leilan His voice was stern, he made his target known.

He was not here to make friends, but at the same time he did like Leilan, that's why he chose him after all. He would explain his it from his view, the residents always saw there tactics from one view, but it was very different when you were a ruler. You had to make decisions, they were not always easy to make, and sometimes the outcome created enemies.

Dangerous Business

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 05-20-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 01:51 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-01-2018, 08:17 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 11:53 AM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-20-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-22-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:57 PM