• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan]
    Arthas

He casually looked for the roan horse, his mind clouded with the disappointment of the bastards escape. He wasn't sure if he was disappointed in Leilan for escaping, or in his own kingdom members for allowing him to escape. None the less, the responsibility ultimately lied with Arthas, and he failed Loess by allowing his escape.

It was not long until he hears the familiar call of the roan. Arthas leisurely strolled towards the roan, eventually in sight and the scent of Ischia grew stronger. Arthas snorted in protest, stopping a few paces away from the opposing stallion. Leilan, what brings you back to Loess? has he come to rub it in that he escaped? Was he here in a diplomatic mission for Ischia? Or perhaps here to announce the official war of the two enemy kingdoms? The options were endless, the last thing that came to Arthas' mind was coming to 'converse' freely.

Dangerous Business

@[Leilan] sorry its short

Messages In This Thread
    This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 05-20-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 01:51 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-01-2018, 08:17 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 11:53 AM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-20-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-22-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:57 PM