• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan]
    Arthas
    They stand looking at each other, scrambling to find the words in a response. Finally Leilan responds, he just wants to be a member of Loess, he is not seeking a title he just wants to complete the job. Arthas gaze fixates on Leilan and a smile grows on his maw Leilan, I am more than happy to have you be apart of Loess. Of course he saw something in Leilan when they first met a year ago, that is why he stole him. He attempted to gain his loyalty at the time, but it failed on his end. But here he stood, Leilan requesting a spot in Loess.

Arthas dips his head I look forward to your loyalty in Loess, perhaps we will get a chance to know each other better this time around. Arthas quickly laughs, he could make a joke too. Come on, let me show you around properly. He nods his head to the right and his body follows, the last time Leilan was a prisoner and Arthas did not care to show him around in detail. Now was his chance to get to know him a bit more, while showing him all of Loess.

Dangerous Business

@[Leilan] I kept it short to close the thread

Messages In This Thread
    This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 05-20-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 01:51 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-01-2018, 08:17 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 11:53 AM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-20-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-22-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:57 PM