• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    I Hope That You Burn
    There was no escaping him, she knew and as Tephra grew father and farther away panic bubbled up inside of her. There was no use struggling, the hot fire of his breath would catch her before she could flee far enough away. He had every advantage over her and she was powerless against him as he corralled her deeper into Sylva.

On normal circumstances she would revel in the sight of the bright orange and yellow leaves of the forest. The beauty of it was truly unparalleled, but her terror was too great a distraction. He wanted her, he’d made that painfully clear and her insides twisted with dread as she considered the things he would do to her once she was safely out of her father’s reach.

Durotan.

No doubt he would be frantically searching for her. Having only just lost his beloved Krone the pain of her disappearance would be another knife to his heart. She cursed herself for wondering off. She never should have left the safety of Tephra. It had been a foolish endeavor and now she would pay for it dearly.

Despite the beauty of the forest, darkness lingered just beyond the realms of her sight. Blood and must flavored the air and she flinched at the unpleasantness of it. He welcomed her coldly and a shiver traveled down the length of her spine as she realized that he had no intention of allowing her to leave. As far as he was concerned she belonged to him now.

“My father will be wondering where I am,” she attempted, cursing the frail sound of her own voice. “I suspect he will rally Tephra to come and rescue me…” It won’t be enough. He’d kill me before he let me go.

She was trapped, an object of his darkest intentions, another one of Sylva's playthings. 

Maiven

@[Drax]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-20-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-21-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-29-2018, 07:23 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 06-01-2018, 01:57 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 06-01-2018, 08:59 PM