• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    I Hope That You Burn
    Fear filled her as she realized the true horror of her predicament. Although she hated to admit it, she knew he had no intention of letting her go. Dark eyes sparkled with desire as he admonished her in a condescending tone. His chest is against hers, his hot breath upon her face as he confirms her fears. Her heart plummets to the deepest part of her as her body begins to tremble.

Smiling darkly the rough of his mouth is upon her, moving from the soft of her neck down the length of her spine. Frozen by the force of her terror, it isn’t difficult to guess his intentions.

Wait, no! Her insides scream, urging her to say or do something – anything! But her body betrays her and her tongue turns to cotton.

He intends to hurt her, that much is clear as his arousal grows with every moment spent tormenting her. Without much care he roughly pushes aside her tail and in one desperate moment her body jerks forward in an attempt to escape the inevitable. It’s too late, however, and, lacking the experience of a more prolific stallion, Drax shoves the full length of himself inside of her. The sudden unexpected feel of his sends shockwaves of hot pain through her and she cries out despite her resolve to remain silent. Tears flow as he pleases himself, the friction of his repetitive movements leaving fingers of fire within her. Emboldened words taunt her as his grip upon her tightens, bruises already forming beneath the hold of his legs on her waste. Although she doesn’t realize it, her body shakes with the force of her sobs, every whimper sounding as if it belonged to another. With one final thrust, he is finished, his body trembling atop hers as his seed fills her. The moment feels as if it had lasted a lifetime, not mere minutes, before he finally peels himself off of her.

Sobbing, she feels a sticky wet trickle down her legs and she is too afraid to look and see if it was him or blood or both. His words are lost to her ears as her legs tremble, weak from having had to support his weight. Death would have been a mercy, she realized as all hope fled from her. It was obvious in his eyes, he had no intention of letting her go quite so easily. She was his slave now – at the mercy of his will and entirely too weak to do anything to stop it. 
    Maiven

@[Drax]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-20-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-21-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-29-2018, 07:23 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 06-01-2018, 01:57 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 06-01-2018, 08:59 PM