• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    Drax

He almost expected more of a struggle, she did not speak, she just allowed him to enter. Although he did not complain, the pleasure was unlike anything. She cries while he fucks her, but he does not feel pitty, it only makes the moment better. She cried out at one point, although he hoped she would beg for mercy, of course he can always try again for that.

As he finished and stepped beside her, she appeared broken. She finally realized that she was his there was no more Tephra, and no more bullshit about her father. You haven't anything to say? he mocks I thought it was rather lovely, can't wait until we do it again. He winks, stepping closer to her. He barely left a pace between them, ensuring she knew that this was her future. She will never see the outside of Sylva, well at least until she is loyal to Drax, to Sylva.

It was weird, he never really had anyone to talk to in Ischia. But in this moment he found himself wanting to run and tell Morty of his new possession, perhaps go find Kwartz and brag to him about her as well. Well my dear, this has been fun, and as much as I'd like to go for another round I have a few errands to run. His muzzle touches her shoulder, a small gesture of affection. With that he moves a few steps away Oh, you didn't think I was leaving you did I? He stands and awaits her to follow him.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven] you don't have to respond if you don't want to. I just imagine he goes off into Sylva and either drops her off where he doesn't think she could find her way out, or brings her with him.

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-20-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-21-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-29-2018, 07:23 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 06-01-2018, 01:57 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 06-01-2018, 08:59 PM