• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The shape of you || Amorette
    When he shares his thoughts with her, it is impossible for Amorette to not laugh softly. It’s a warm, melodic sound, and not at all meant to laugh at him, or make fun of him, but purely to let her amusement show. “Strong?” she questions, both her dark ears forward as the sun makes the golden ends of her mane and tail stand out. “You used a past tense, you no longer think of us as strong?” Like she had not been able too not laugh, Amore is also not able to not tease the chestnut stranger playfully.

She does not consider herself strong – neither physically or mentally – but she does like to imagine Tephra as such. Not to boast, and neither to harm, but to form an united front. So the strong can counter for the ‘weak’, balancing the scale to neutral area between them.

“It truly is. And I can assure you that the view from high up the volcano is just as magnificent.” She remembers her trips up the volcano fondly. First together with Lucrezia, later accompanied by Warrick. Amorette truly expects the chestnut Ischian to take her on her offer, and finds herself surprised when he excuses himself. Dark eyes find his’ again, studying his expression. “You only just got here?” she asks, more like states, genuinely confused. It didn’t look like he was passing through on his way home, and thus he must’ve come with a reason. And secretly she is somewhat disappointed too. Amore would’ve loved it to give him a tour in and around the volcano.

First a slight dip of her head, then, when their gazes meet again, the ebony woman extends her neck to offer him her nose. It’s a habit, one she is not about to break now. Only after they have exchanged scents, she introduces herself. “I’m Amorette,” she tells him with a smile. “The pleasure is all mine, Belgaer.” As a silence falls – one that does not make her uncomfortable – she studies him, golden strands gently swaying in the light breeze.

“And welcome to Tephra. May I ask what has brought you to Tephra today? Maybe I can help, if you are in a hurry?” After all, he had only just arrived, and thus she cannot imagine he has already accomplished whatever had brought him to Tephra in the first place. That he had turn down her offer for a tour, does not mean that Amorette is not willing to help him out.

@[Belgaer] <3

Messages In This Thread
    The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 05-21-2018, 07:12 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 05-21-2018, 08:45 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 05-24-2018, 08:25 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 05-26-2018, 02:14 PM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 05-28-2018, 09:45 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 05-30-2018, 03:19 PM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 06-01-2018, 01:51 PM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 06-06-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 06-08-2018, 08:24 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 06-11-2018, 02:57 PM