• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The shape of you || Amorette
    When his eyes move to the volcano, her eyes are locked upon his face. It is not hard to miss the yearning look, nor the heaviness that he carries on his shoulders. She knows the burden, and Amorette also knows that she would put Tephra before her own selfish desires. Like that, she can relate to Belgaer, but that does not mean she likes that he already has to leave. “She won’t disappear over time” she thus offers, smiling softly at him. Neither will I. But that, of course, is probably not the thing on his mind.

She chuckles softly, noticing how her words pull him from his thoughts. He had very much been staring like he had when she had first approached him. His words make her smile, this time more shyly. For a short moment she thought he meant that she was a reason for him to return, then Amorette realise that he must have meant the volcano. Her eyes don’t leave his figure, not even when he turns his back to her and gets ready to launch himself into the air. “Hm, give me a good reason why I should?” she teases him right back, a twinkle in her dark eyes. “But I will allow you time to think of your reply, you can give it to me when you return.” She hopes he will.

Her eyes stay locked on his red winged silhouette, watching him turn into a dot that gets smaller and smaller the further he flies away from her. Then, when her eyes can no longer see him, her gaze moves to Ischia, or at least in the direction of the island, wondering when, and how, she would next see him again.

@[Belgaer] Wanted to reply one last time <3

Messages In This Thread
    The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 05-21-2018, 07:12 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 05-21-2018, 08:45 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 05-24-2018, 08:25 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 05-26-2018, 02:14 PM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 05-28-2018, 09:45 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 05-30-2018, 03:19 PM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 06-01-2018, 01:51 PM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 06-06-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Belgaer - 06-08-2018, 08:24 AM
    RE: The shape of you || Amorette - by Amorette - 06-11-2018, 02:57 PM