• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Right Enough; Brennen

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    It's only been a few days or so since he finally got declared the official escape by the fairies - but he's got to visit Brennen first above all else... because although he is a free man again, he feels that maybe he should return.

After his stay in the forest (boring, but exciting, because what would happen if they found out he'd up and left for real?), he'd quickly made the trek to the mountain, and now he has about just as quickly headed north, no time for stopping until he's at the sea's edge. He doesn't wait for low tide - hey, he wants to get rid of the Loess smell - instead, after taking a rest to catch his breath, he swims right through.

To emphasize his leaving the hill kingdom, he rolls about in the sand to dry and get the sea-salty sand sticking to his mane - the smell is much better. Also, he's going to rub it in Arthas' nose in a bit. At least, he hopes so.

He shakes himself, and calls for Brennen from the beach. He's sure that the parrots (who apparently think he's a stranger again after being gone for 5 months) will aid in his calling, portraying the message that someone is on the beach.

He's got some explaining to do.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Brennen]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Right Enough; Brennen - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:10 PM
    RE: Right Enough; Brennen - by Brennen - 05-27-2018, 03:32 PM
    RE: Right Enough; Brennen - by Leilan - 05-28-2018, 09:02 AM
    RE: Right Enough; Brennen - by Brennen - 06-08-2018, 12:06 PM
    RE: Right Enough; Brennen - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 03:44 PM