• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I shall hail thee - Hestoni, Scorch

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    He's in a hurry;

he wants to tell them it's okay. He's okay, and he's gonna stay that way. But he has plans his mother will not like to hear about - he's not even sure if Brennen liked the idea at all.

He also sort-of feels obliged to visit. Somewhere between Ischia settling, a lot of steals, and his stay in Loess thereafter, his father had returned from the dead. He'd been late to hear about it, to come by and say something along the lines of 'hello, I'm here too, did you miss me or do you want me to leave right away? ' (not that he thinks the latter would be the answer, but he'd think it fun to ask).

But on the other hand, father hasn't had the time to visit him, either, so he's not too worried about him being late. In fact, it's more that he also hears that Scorch is again queen of Nerine, or the Amazons or Leviathans or however she wants to call herself these days. And while he's discussed with Brennen just previously, he also needs to tell / ask her, too. But he thinks she'll see the logic.

God, he hopes she will.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Hestoni] @[Scorch]
    Okay so this is right after a short thread with Brennen in Ischia, heh, but I thought I'd just put them all up at once so I'm not sure at this moment if his proposal will be approved by Brennen xD
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    I shall hail thee - Hestoni, Scorch - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:27 PM