• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I shall hail thee - Hestoni, Scorch

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    If he's even seen Oblivion trailing behind his mother, obviously him and Leilan had without much words come to the understanding that the demon was not to be seen and heard, which in return spared they roan from the laughter that plagues his parents. They are quick to adapt, though; his father a little less maybe, but to be honest, Leilan knows how to distract them.

His mother's remark and his father slightly approving, amused tone would have to be disappointed, if they knew the whole truth. So far, the impressions he'd made must have been the one encounter, and although he likes the idea that he's apparently made an impression lasting enough for her to mention it to Scorch - but if he comes off in a good or a bad way he's not even sure - he shakes his head. "Sorry to disappoint, but that was a chance encounter way before Loess. Haven't seen any non-Loessian since. Don't know what she's been telling you though. Perhaps I did make an impression after all." There. That should bury her hopes of (more/legal) grandkids for a while. A short while, probably, but still. And legal... because heaven knows if one of his previous escapades beyond Beqanna have ever resulted in something lasting. It's probably best he doesn't know. He's quite sure he'd make a terrible father anyway.

It's probably good that Scorch knows how to get to the point. Hah, she must be dying to know what this is all about, he muses, and smiles at her knowingly. He's never been able to hide from her that there was something going on, but - oh, how he enjoys stalling to tell her just a bit to tease. Nevertheless, she's asked the outright question and even Hestoni looks at him curiously, so he shrugs, and tells them as jovially as he can bring it.

"Oh, well, I just thought I should go back to Loess."
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

-revives old thread-
    @[Scorch] @[Hestoni]
    super-late but here's that bomb he was about to drop (:
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    I shall hail thee - Hestoni, Scorch - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:27 PM
    RE: I shall hail thee - Hestoni, Scorch - by Leilan - 06-21-2018, 05:31 PM