• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan)

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Ah, family reunions. Aren't they wonderful?

Well yes, sometimes they are. Most of the time however, you end up hearing things that you think you should have known about half a year earlier, or perhaps you hear things have happened that you did not like to know about at all.
    Either way, it's still family, so you go, you visit, you hear those stories and you help them through. Or just sit there and nod that you understand.

Vi then - his older, younger sister. She has returned too; she's lucky mother had found her first, and now she's in Nerine, being cared for because, here's the twitch - she cannot see. On top of that she has a baby now, and neither of their parents could tell who the father is, and Leilan wonders what happened to her - did she get raped or, is there some other reason she won't tell?

Well, put that all aside - now that he's here he can't help but visit. Or check on her. Why is it always so hard to find that in-between word?

Trotting through the beach kingdom, he searches for her scent. "Vi?" he looks around and twists his ear. Come on, she's gotta be around here somewhere.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Vi] @[Drustan]
    I need to chip this family into separate threads xD
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:34 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Vi - 05-23-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Drustan - 05-26-2018, 11:29 AM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 11:58 AM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Vi - 05-28-2018, 09:16 AM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Drustan - 06-04-2018, 01:37 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 08:14 AM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Vi - 06-11-2018, 06:32 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Drustan - 06-22-2018, 03:46 PM
    RE: Queen of birds; Vi (Drustan) - by Leilan - 06-29-2018, 02:39 PM