• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  One song from you - Breckin

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Fine, he's done it - ran away, petitioned for his freedom, laid out his ideas to Brennen, visited his parents, visited his sister and his nephew -
    that leaves but one left, before the execution of another quite stupid idea of his.

Somehow, he's dreading it, he knows - but it's silly to be nervous, so he just shakes it off, that can't be it. Perhaps it's just the idea that staying in Loess for the whole year would mean he'd maybe not see her again, or not in time, who knows what she would be doing, would she leave Nerine if she thought it didn't fit, would she find another kingdom to settle or -gasp- some other guy she would fall for -

Again, don't be silly, she's not the type.

Is she?

He stops his trot through the kingdom mid-step and sighs, unable to actually walk further for the moment. He really needs to clear his head. Girls had always been able to grasp his intention, but for one to actually keep it was something that made him completely unsure of how to continue. If at all.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Breckin] Last but not least! He surprises me, too. But don't worry, he won't show as long as she's staying super nervous and unsure to say even hi, so I guess there's that Tongue
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:42 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 05-26-2018, 03:58 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 04:14 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 05-29-2018, 08:32 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 02:51 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 06-23-2018, 08:52 AM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 06-23-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 06-23-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 06-23-2018, 06:18 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 06-24-2018, 07:44 PM