• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - kagerus

kagerus
    and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
    Speaking of experiencing one's wildest dreams as though it is as simple as wading farther into the sea.
    As he is accustomed to the embrace of the waves, so too am I accustomed to the caress of the dreamscape. They both thrum with an energy and a life that both Ivar and I seek, but will never truly understand. As he is one with the sea, I am one with the dreams - and yet we are separate entities still, only visitors in habitats that tolerate us at best.

There is magic in the ocean, a power that he must be in awe of: just as I am in awe of the dreamscape.

Show me. I want to see what a Queen of Hyaline dreams about.

My narrowed eyes glint as the hard line of my lips spreads into a dark smile. How simply he requests that I transport his mind out of his body, as if to do so is second nature to me... And it is. Perhaps that is why I'm smiling.

"You will be powerless before the hands of this Queen," I whisper, eyes sparking in the dark moonlight. To the tune of the waves sloshing gently against our stomachs and legs, I step towards him, never breaking eye contact as I reach to connect our corporeal forms. "But I promise not to harm you..."

My eyes close exactly as my mouth finds its mark on his whithers, and instantaneously we are falling to sleep. With an eager vengeance, the dreamscape tears us from wakefulness to sleep, causing a plummeting sensation that I bask in fullheartedly. To the less experienced, terror may be inspired; but I never break contact with the kelpie, intent on showing him that which he has asked for.

Silence.

My eyes open to a realm yet unexplored even by me. A glance upward reveals the strange glint of the sun against the topline of the ocean, hundreds of feet above us. My arms and legs float adrift in the current, unphased by the warmth that surrounds me on every side. With a deep inhale, the water flows through my lungs as seamlessly as the wind through long hair: its viscous nature leaves my insides tingling, but the pain of drowning is absent. Anything is possible when one dreams, after all.

I glance to my right, glimpsing the obscure shadow of Ivar's consciousness as I allow it time to form it's own shape. My lips curl gently at the sight, a hand reaching out for his.

Welcome, I murmur from my mind to his. The water's warm.

Plz do a tactile hypnosis while Kag is touchin him @[Ivar]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - kagerus - by Kagerus - 06-20-2018, 03:40 PM