• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge - wishbone
    I V A R
    promising everything i do not mean
    Wishbone's words bring a faint smile to the kelpie's mouth, though her physical reaction to his touch is far more enticing. She quivers, and Ivar inches farther in, ever-so-gentle with his serrated teeth. He might have tried something new, something just for her, but the way she presses back against him is too much even for the kelpie to resist. He wants her, and he wants her now.

His pale legs brush against her hindquarters as he rises above her, then tighten around her shoulders in a grip he has no intention of loosening for a good long while. Even with their teasing, with the unshielded lust in her demands, Ivar knows she is new to this particular game. The stallion knows to take his time, to ease her into ecstasy, but the kelpie has already tasted blood.

Ivar is not gentle, and enters her with a single heavy thrust. The bay mare is perfection around him and Ivar exhales with a quiet expletive as he finds his place. "I won't," he tells her before grasping a mouthful of her salt-heavy hair. She wanted what he gave to the other queens, but as he thrusts again - towards her and the sea - he has no intention of giving at all. Ivar means to take, and take he does, careless of the mare beneath him as he seeks his own release. Holding her tightly, he is aware in the back of his mind that his hooves might mar her flawless coat, and that the scales of his body might scrape against her back. His teeth are certainly not gentle, not as he nips and bites a half-dozen shallow wounds along her neck and crest - marks of possession.

The splash of water against his legs is unexpected, and Ivar is pulled from his single-minded focus by the sudden awareness that he has forced them into the water with his momentum. The kelpie is rather impressed with himself, and pauses for a moment to better taste the saltwater and coppery blood that slip between his teeth. He does not release Wishbone, but he does think of her for a moment as he traces the line of her neck with his bloodstained muzzle.

"Are you sure you only want what the rest of them get?" He asks, the gentleness in his voice a stark contrast to the roughness of their embrace. "You don't want something different, something just for you?" He doesn't wait for an answer, accentuating the final word with a thrust and the hypnotic demand to come. The kelpie has not tried this before, but he suspects there might be something enjoyable in a well-timed mutual orgasm.

I know my lies could not make you believe
    in my dark times, baby this is all I could be
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ooc: um this is the smuttiest thing i have ever written you're welcome and i'm sorry.
    @[Wishbone]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge - wishbone - by Ivar - 07-06-2018, 08:03 AM