• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The nighttime is rather silent, what with spring well on it’s way. It won’t be too long until summer comes upon them, the faded bay thinks to himself. But the waterside is cool and forgiving, and when the stranger (oh, he has his ears all weird) comments neutrally, he thinks perhaps he’s not into conversatoin today.

But then, by all means he makes a more casual conversation, and Leilan shrugs. ”If you’re asking this particular forest, then no, I officially live on a more tropical island with my bachelor brothers. But all of that is still Beqanna, and you don’t smell like either land around here, so I’m assuming you don’t know about the brotherhood in Ischia.” In fact there is a dry sandiness upon his smell, that once Leilan thought might be one from the Deserts, but since then the lands have changed and there is no such a place around here any longer.

”To what do I owe the pleasure of such a question, my curly-eared friend?” He can’t help himself, he has to know, and also, while we’re calling eachother by part of our looks now, the ears are the most weird thing about the stud before him, so he cannot help but call them out.

In a cheeky, friendly manner of course.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Tymber]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Tymber - 05-25-2018, 10:55 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 07:34 AM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Tymber - 05-26-2018, 10:29 AM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 12:31 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Tymber - 05-27-2018, 01:13 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Leilan - 05-28-2018, 01:50 PM