• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The gold-and-silver roan tilts his head at the stranger, his new curly-eared friend is a curious one, giving him a curious Leilan to deal with also. The stallion calls anyone his friend most of the time, though, he does have a few good friends that actually are his friends, so to speak. The marwari is not one ofthose, or not yet anyway, and the stockier of the two is a little surprised at the ancient way of friendly submissiveness he shows, but it is not unwelcome, because that particular spot happens to itch now or then.

He finishes the sentence then, unaware of the ghostly answer that Tymber has already recieved. ”Beqanna?” He tries not to be superstitious, but he does not like to name the demon-laced forest aloud while he’s actually in it. Even though he loves to explore, he never is here longer than a day.

”This forest is not such a good home. The fairies... ah, you don’t know of course. Well, in short then. Beqanna, this whole island, has several kingdoms in it, this being one of them. But there is also magic, in many forms, like this one,” he builds up his frosty aura to make the point, and moves his mostly-golden tail with the metallic hairs in it for good measure too. ”And many others. They’re gifts from the gods and the fairies, who keep the land whole. Well, in short there was something evil brewing here and the fairies used magic to get it and everyone here, out. Some died and, perhaps something of even greater evil lives here now instead. I wouldn’t recommend staying here longer than, say, a day.” he shakes his head. ”But, to the east of here are several common lands, the forest, the meadow, and the field. Also a riverland northwest of here, which will eventually lead into the kingdom of Hyaline. If you’re looking for a home, go to the field and the meadow, I’m sure you’ll find recruiters there. Or make the swim to Ischia and ask for Brennen, tell him Leilan sent you.” he winks. He hasn’t spoken this much since... well, if you don’t count the Tournnament’s debate round, since convincing Breckin that she’s worthy of herself and Nerine, truly. Odd, that he would do the same for Tymber. He must have something helpless about himself maybe.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Tymber]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Tymber - 05-25-2018, 10:55 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 07:34 AM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Tymber - 05-26-2018, 10:29 AM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 12:31 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Tymber - 05-27-2018, 01:13 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Bachelors or Any - by Leilan - 05-28-2018, 01:50 PM