• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It comes and goes [open to any]
    Ardashir
    He shook his head as Wishbone asked about his mother, “ She is not with in the bounds of Nerine. I think she is still alive but, just not here.” He looked up at the sky a moment with its shifting clouds, “ When you have wings though, I can imagine that staying in one place for too long gets boring.” Ard looked back the the bay filly, “ An exchange?” The pale stag had to admit his own interest in what she had said. He had not shared his mother’s name. The time to share that seemed to pass though as the conversation continued.

The Bay filly mentioned the weather being boring, and then what she would do if she could fly. “ I am sure it would be an all new adventure for you. Get the adrenaline pumping I would guess.” He had a suspicion about what he might be gifted with but, the word’ immortality.. ‘ seemed far fetched to him. Ardashir should have by all rights drowned that day he was drug under the waves by that monster. He was not sure if it was luck or something else though that he had lived.

He was away in his own mind for a moment again when Wishbone laughed. The ivory stag looked to the filly with his blue eyes. “ Well, I guess we shall just have to find something.” He looked around a moment, “ Though I am not the best at leading quests. You.” He paused as he looked at her, “ on the other hand seem to be an old hat at this adventure thing. I can offer you what I have which is my body to guard you, and maybe a bit of companionship on this quest of yours.”
    The blue in an ocean of gray..

@[Wishbone]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    It comes and goes [open to any] - by Ardashir - 05-26-2018, 11:25 AM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Wishbone - 05-26-2018, 12:35 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Ardashir - 05-26-2018, 09:11 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Wishbone - 06-03-2018, 11:53 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Ardashir - 06-05-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Wishbone - 06-08-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Ardashir - 06-27-2018, 12:18 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Wishbone - 06-30-2018, 07:38 PM