• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It comes and goes [open to any]

she’s got jumper cable lips
    she’s got sunset on her breath. now i inhaled just a little bit, now i’ve got no fear of death

He’s a mystery to her, full of open-ended questions and doors that lead to dead ends. She finds herself drawn into his presence, especially those pale eyes set against the ivory framework of his face. There’s stories hiding just behind his eyes, cradled against the fabric of his mind. Wishbone might be able to drag them from their comfortable depths at some point, but for now Ardashi remains both friendly and detached. It’s an interesting feat and he keeps her edging closer.

“Tephra and Nerine have an alliance. I was from Tephra and came to Nerine. Meanwhile, a child from Nerine went to Tephra.” Wishbone has been well-versed in the topics of diplomacy and the history of Beqanna, simply because her mother wanted her to gain the education she never had and her father is a king. While the girl doesn’t boast about her knowledge, she can’t help the ringlet of pride that works itself through her stomach at explaining a situation to someone older than herself.

He offers his allegiance in an adventure then, though his ideas amount to nothing. Wishbone pauses in thought, her mind rolling through different ideas of what to do. “We should go swimming!” It’s a simple thing, but the day is easy and tomorrow will be thundering. “I know the perfect spot on the shore where the waves are tall enough to be scary.” That’s her favorite thing — when the waves reach higher than they should and you leave the beach feeling worn but thrilled. “It’s just over here.” With that, she’s racing away, sure that the ivory stallion will follow but unhurt if he does not.

wishbone

@[Ardashir] / here's just a little something to finish this thread up. feel free to reply or not <3

Messages In This Thread
    It comes and goes [open to any] - by Ardashir - 05-26-2018, 11:25 AM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Wishbone - 05-26-2018, 12:35 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Ardashir - 05-26-2018, 09:11 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Wishbone - 06-03-2018, 11:53 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Ardashir - 06-05-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Wishbone - 06-08-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Ardashir - 06-27-2018, 12:18 PM
    RE: It comes and goes [open to any] - by Wishbone - 06-30-2018, 07:38 PM