• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

turn it inside out [Arthas]
    Arthas

Her body feel from a state of tension to relaxation, causing a warm smile to grow on his maw. It was interesting that she was the next member of Sylva to linger over to Loess. Who knows perhaps Marty has not even told the kingdom members of the alliance terms. Arthas knows that Taria is really the only Loess member who travels to Sylva, I guess they just like to remain in there own kingdoms after all.

She speaks his name, dipping his head and he gives a small nod in return. Jackel he says her name a few times in his head, engraving it to memory. A pretty name for a pretty mare what a corny statement, the scent of Sylva filled his nares and all he could think about was Lepis. How was he? He wondered what she was doing, did she make any friends? Was she ready to come back to Loess?

He pushes her from his mind giving Jackel his full attention when she speaks again. I've come to discover Loess myself she announces, noting that only a few Sylvan members have visited. He nods his head I see, well you are always welcome to linger the kingdom as you please. His head moves, scanning the horizon. He looks around the open field, mountains scattered here and there, his head stops when his gaze is on Jackel once again. Anything specifically you want to see? I could accompany you. He smiles awaiting a response, perhaps she didn't even want his company.

Dangerous Business

@[Jackel]

Messages In This Thread
    turn it inside out [Arthas] - by Jackel - 05-27-2018, 07:04 PM
    RE: turn it inside out [Arthas] - by Arthas - 05-28-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: turn it inside out [Arthas] - by Jackel - 05-31-2018, 10:22 AM
    RE: turn it inside out [Arthas] - by Arthas - 06-01-2018, 08:34 PM